The Department of Arabic and English is the part of the Egyptian University for Islamic Culture Nur-Mubarak since 2001, and until October, 2018, it was called the «Department of Arabic and Literature». ». Since October, 2018, it was renamed into the «Department of Arabic and English». Currently the Faculty staff consists of 27 staff units. Including the doctor of sciences - 1, the candidates of sciences - 4, PhD - 12, the master teachers - 6, the senior teachers - 4.
- Between 2001 and 2007 the department was headed by Mahmud Fuad, PhD
- During the 2007-2008 period - Mahmud Abdul Hafiz, PhD
- From 2008 to 2013 - Abd ar-Rahman Saad Hassan Mohammed Hizhazi, PhD
- Between 2014 and 2018 , the head's duties of the department has been conducted by Erkebulan Nusipbaev, the senior teacher
- And since February, 2018 the head of the Department of Arabic and English is Bagdat Manabaev, PhD.
The department trains future teachers on the 6В01701 – «Foreign language: two foreign languages: (Arabic, English)» specialty and hold classes in Arabic, English for the first and third-year students, as well as for master students and doctoral students, studying on the "Religious studies" and "Islamic studies" specialties. • The Faculty staff of the department is composed of the competent and qualified specialists, who graduated from the higher educational institutions of Kazakhstan: The Kazakh Al-Farabi National University, The Kazakh Abai National Pedagogical University, The Kazakh Abylai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages, as well as the universities of the Arab Republic of Egypt: Al-Azhar University, Alexandria.
The Faculty staff organizes training/learning and research seminars, trainings and round tables in order to improve Arabic and English teaching quality. The Faculty staff takes part in international, republican conferences at various levels, publishes scientific articles along with the educational process in the areas of its research work.
Mission and purpose of the educational program:
Purpose of the educational program: training of highly educated competitive language specialists in accordance with modern requirements, implementing the process of education and upbringing on the basis of innovative technologies.
Mission of the educational program: training of personnel with deep knowledge of foreign languages (Arabic and English), high professional and research competence.
Objectives of the educational program:
- education aimed at training competitive, critical thinking professionals in accordance with the needs of the state and society;
- mastering the materials of country studies, cultural studies and linguocultural studies on the countries of the studied language;
- Continuous improvement of the educational process on a modern and scientific basis.
- Comparative linguistics
- Language theory, rhetoric
- Foreign language teaching methods
- Organization and planning
- Public education
- Healthy lifestyle
- Moral and spiritual education
- Aesthetic education
- Ecological education
- National spirit and patriotism
- Legal education
- Boys' college-madrasah "Abu Hanifa"
- Madrasah "Ushkonyr"
- Private girls' school "AiSaf"
- Egyptian University of Islamic culture Nur-Mubarak
- The Department of Arabic and English
- Head of the educational and methodical department