The creative examination rules for religious studies in Egyptian university of Islamic culture Nur-Mubarak
The aim of creative examination is check incoming students professional (specialist) creative skills. The creative examinations conducts a selection committee of Egyptian university of Islamic culture Nur-Mubarak. Creative exams are held from 8-13 July.
The form and content of creative exams in the specialty are independently determined by the university. To organize and conduct a creative exams subject commissions are created by order of the university rector.
Timetable of creative examinations (the name of the subject, date, time and place, the date of publication of the results) shall be approved by the chairman of the selection committee and not later than the start of the submission of documents.
Creative exam is rated on a 40-point scale. According to the results of the creative exam, the minimal score, which confirms their success, is 15 points.
Applicants who have received less than the minimal number of points in the first creative exam will not be admitted to the next exam.
Procedure of creative exams
- During the creative examination, presence of other persons in the audience is not permitted;
- The applicant comes to the creative exam within the timeframe shown in the timetable;
- The applicant will be sent to the audience 30 minutes before the start of the exam;
- the applicant is admitted to the audience with an identification card;
- During the exam, it is forbidden to move from one place to another, exchange exam materials, copy, and to include and use textbooks, other methodological literature, and mobile communications;
- Creative exams are provided in a calm and comfortable environment, making it possible for applicants to fully demonstrate their knowledge and skills;
- Upon the start of the creative exam, for applicants will be given exam materials and will be explain the procedures of registration pages, also the time and place of the announcement of the results and the appeal.
During the creative exams applicants will comply with the following requirements:
- sit at the place which indicated by the examiner;
- keep quiet and work independently, don’t talk with the examiner and other applicants;
- don’t get up in the audience, don’t go to another place;
- don’t leave the examining audience without the permission of the examiner until the completion of the creative exam.
In case of violation of these rules the applicant is expelled from the audience. The title page of the examination work will be written on the checklist certified by the examiner’s signature. Then the applicant’s work will be deleted.
Applicant who didn’t come to the exam for valid reasons can prove the arguments and, with the consent of the rector, pass the exam. Valid reasons is:
- Applicant’s illness (confirmation of the certificate of illness from the hospital, certified by the seal of the medical institution);
- Emergency situations, as well as a road accident (confirmed by a reference from a public institution indicating an emergency or traffic accident).
Applicants who didn’t come to the creative exam for valid reasons, shall be admitted to the day of additional identification, not later than the time of the creative examinations.
Applicants who haven’t come to the creative examination for unsubstantiated reasons are not allowed to take the exam. Re-pass the creative exams are not allowed.
Examination papers will be checked only at the university.
Creative work will be checked only by members of the subject commission.
The results of creative examinations are compiled by the statement and protocols of the thematic commission. Results of the creative exam will be announced the next day after the exam.
An appeal commission is established to ensure compliance with the requirements and to resolve controversial issues in the evaluation of creative exams, to protect the rights of creative exams during the examination.
The Appeals Board is formed to examine the applications of persons who disagree with the results of the creative examination. The chairman and members of the appeal commission are approved by order of the rector of Egyptian university of Islamic culture Nur-Mubarak. The application for appeal must be submitted to the Chairman of the Appeals Commission.
The application will be accepted until 1:00 pm on the next day after the publication of the results of the examination and will be reviewed by the Appeals Commission within one day. The Appeals Board works individually with each person. In case of absence of the applicant to the appeal commission, his application is not subject to appeal.
The decision to disagree with the results of creative expertise is made by a majority of the total number of commission members. In case of equality of votes, the Chairman of the Commission is decisive. The work of the Appeals Commission is documented by a protocol signed by the Chairman and all members of the Commission.
Persons entering creative specialties are calculated on the basis of two subjects of testing: Kazakh language (literature) and history of Kazakhstan.
Grade system of creative examinations
|Letter grades||Digital equivalent mark||Percentages
Specialty “Religious Studies” is one of the creative specialties that require the examination of candidates’ professional competence.
Entrance examinations program and assignments are designed to select individuals with creative abilities, who have a well-educated in religion.
In order to enter these specialties, applicants will pass 2 creative exams on special disciplines:
- Interview to determine suitability for a specialty;
- Oral Examination on the Basis of Religion.